Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between julieaponte and NewSue16

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! Thanks for the support. I am doing 5 weeks of the pre-op diet. They require 4 but I wanted to get a jump. I'm not going to lie, it has been a struggle! lol. I am down 16 lbs since Oct 31st though so it's definitely working. Every pound is one more that will never be on my body again as far as I'm concerned, so it's all so very worth it. I'm glad to hear it gets easier. I feel like I'm hungry and thinking about food all day. I need to stay off of facebook because everyone posts food, lol. I'm glad to hear your doing well. How long do you plan to take off of work if you don't mind my asking. I have been on the fence about how long to take off. I have a very relaxed desk job with no foot traffic and a full kitchen. I have surgery on a Wednesday and was planning on going back that following Monday. Everyone at my job is fully aware of the surgery & very supportive. I figure I'd rather sit there than at home where I will be tempted to do laundry & dishes and clean the house lol. What do you think?
  2. Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I am one week post op and I feel much better. Pain wasnt bad mainly discomfort. Have you started a pre op diet yet? I had to do 28 days. It got easier the longer you were on it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2