Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tammy73 and sandyfromoz

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Tammy girl, where are you?? Xoxoxo
  2. HI there, how are you? I am back on the forum, looking forward to catching up. Hugs for you.
  3. Hey tammy girl, well one more sleep, how do you feel? I wish we could have chatted before you left but you will be just fine. I know it.i hope you get to sail thru and enjoy your trip as well.i can't wait to hear from you.sooooooo excited for you tammy.it's going to be awesome.love you and send you big hugs. xoxoxoxxo
  4. Hello Lovely, how are you? OH mY GOD, 2 weeks and 2 days to go, that's only 16 more sleeps Tammy, unreal, I am sooooooo excited and anxious for you.Talk soon
    hugs from your sleeve sister! Sandy
  5. Hi Sandy. thanks for the message. So we will be getting done around the same time. I don't have a confirmed surgery date yet but it is going to likely be around the end of January......I would love for you to share your story and how you came to the decision of getting gastric sleeve....Thanks so much for the message and I hope to hear from you soon
  6. Hi Tammy, I don't get done till early Feb, but would like to be sleeve buddies and share the journey with you. This forum is only new and is getting better everyday.
    My name is Sandy and I am from Australia.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6