Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Mbenson5 and curlyme

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Oh how I love coffee! lol
    How many weeks are you out? Honestly, I wouldnt worry too much about getting everything in at this point except your water. You are just getting used to your sleeve and I could never get enough protein in the beginning. Make sure you take your vitamins though. Also, I lost a lot of hair in the beginning but srarted taking an iron supplement (with food!) and it is back to normal if not better. That always comes up here. The biggestthing is to relax. It will come and you will be a pro before long. Listen to your body. It will tell you when you are hungry. Its your brain that will give you fits later on! lol. Hugs to you!
  2. Hi there! Since you love coffee too we must have other things in common! hehehe!
    Im on stage 3 pureed foods now...i made tuna salad just with dill pickle relish and a few tbsp of mayo...how in the heck do I eat 70 grams of protein a day? I can only eat a 1/2 cup of mash beans or tuna? How do I space out my meals and my vitamins and fluids...Im overwhelmed...any advice please?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2