Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between PokerGuy and Tommy1969

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you very much! Let me discuss with my wife and weigh my options. That cost is not prohibitive but the commute would be tough for me as my job is very demanding. I run the Supply Chain department for a contract manufacturing company here in Melbourne. I appreciate your feedback! Let me know when you are back in town if you would like to meet up for an adult soda pop, I'll buy!
  2. (2nd message Part) My mother had double hip replacement surgery about 15 years ago and when her hips started hurting about 2 years ago got the shots and no more pain. My sister started having hip pain and couldn't walk her dog. (She is 53) and got the stem cell injections and she is pain free now. I was so impressed I went ahead and had the lipo and had my stem cells banked even though I don't have any current aliments. Younger cells are better for healing. So, when I'm 70 and have these problems I'll have my 45 year old stem cells already in storeage! Anyway, They mix the stem cells with PRP Platlette rich Plasma and PRP really helped my mother with her pain starting the next day.. The PRP works right away and the stem cells take 3-6 months to fully work. They didn't do any laser therapy. If you want I can put you in touch with one of the no pressure girls at the clinic that can talk to you.. You can ask her about the laser treatment. She is really great and takes great care of my 75 year old mom. They are also very honest about things that work and things that don't work.. I had a friend with a weird back issue and they told him it probably wouldn't help him .. Which is nice instead of just taking his money and it not working.
  3. Hey Tommy,
    (First message Part)
    We have a vacation home in Satellite beach so we are not far from you (during the winter) I'm in Maryland / Dc in the summer/spring/fall.
    I would 100% recommend going with the doctor/clinic my family used.. Here is there website. http://usstemcellclinic.com/ They are in Plantation it's only about 2.5 hours south of Melbourne. They are also much cheaper than anyone else. The first session they have to liposuction out the fat and then seperate the stem cells.. This is the big upfront Cost. I believe it was $6,000. This yields enough stem cells for about 30 injections. The annual cost to store the cells is $200 and the cost for future shots is just $500 . My mother has ostio so bad in her shoulders she couldn't raise a coffee cup to her mouth.. Now she is pain free. She has had shots in her shoulders, knees , hips, and hands. Here hands would clinch up at night and she had to soak them in hot water in the morning to unclench them. Now is it pain free. Her knees had zero cartilage left and she has gotten them shot up twice. It's reduced the paint but she will probably still need surgery at some point in the future.
  4. Hi Poker Guy, can you give me a little more info about the stem cell treatment that your mom and sister did. Did they have osteoarthritis? Did they combine the stem cell with, platelet and laser therapy as well. I found a place locally called Restoralife in Melbourne, Florida. They have a bunch of testimonials and seminar information but obviously I am a bit skeptical. Also, any idea on cost? I will be looking into this and any additional information that I can get would be helpful. Left hip is noticeably better from the cortisone shot so doing the right one this Friday, however, I don't know how long they will last and know it is only going to help with pain. The stem cell therapy intrigues me as they claim it can help regenerate cartilage, etc.... THANKS!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4