Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SHAWANNE and missliz0850

Leave Comment

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Heyyyyy boo! I aint been on here in forever. You know how you get busy living. Im gonna call you tomorrow soo much has happened since we last spoke. I hope you are well. Liz
  2. Hi there just checking on you.How u been?
  3. heyyyy ma! How ya been??? I'm good. Still working that sleeve and getting better everyday. I'll try to call ya soon been really busy at work. XOXO Take care love.
  4. call me just checking on ya..
  5. hey boo new # 2325030
  6. tried calling you I couldnt get thru. I'll try you back soon.
  7. Hey Liz call me was wondering how ya been
  8. how you been???
  9. hEY MY GIRL IM HAPPY YOUR FEELING BETTER HOW IS THE WEIGHT GOING????
  10. Hey ma! Yes I got your pics and I'm so glad you are feeling better. I am feeling better too.
  11. Hey boo how you feeling i sent you some pictures did you see them??? Im feeling better
  12. Hey boo go to the search section and type in "nobody's perfect" you'll see the posting by verylargebob. Let me know if you find out anything new. Take care. Praying for us!!!
  13. Hey honey! Just thinking of you. Hope all is well. Ttyl.
  14. hey honey!! I'm leaving for Memphis tomorrow and I'm gonna call you as soon as i get there and settled. You were my lifesaver. Thank you. ttyl.
  15. Hey honey. I'm feeling all kinda ways right now but I wouldn't have it any other way. God has sent me so many signs saying go ahead with this surgery so here I go. Thank you friend! I'm gonna have to come down to Mardi Gra in Feb so we can show these chicks what fine is. Pray for me and I'll keep you posted. Keep rocking that sleeve Nawlin Style
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast