Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between adotlj and Cynthasia

Leave Comment

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Long time no see! Just checking in to see how you're progressing. I hope all is well!
  2. Special K20 Protein Water already made but you can get it in powder packs as well. I got the ones already made so when go back to work Monday can put in my cabinets and just open and go. I know there are others out there cause my son is in conditioning for his highschool football team and they drink one called nutriwise & designer whey but he thought i would like special k cause its tropical mixes. My friends back home in cali are going to send me some protein water called Spartos so i can try it.
  3. Oh ok. What kind of protein water do you drink?
  4. Dr & nut advised me for Carnation Instant Breakfast already made and it has 10 g of protein but is 240 calories and comes in 8 oz flavors of rich milk chocolate, creamy strawberry and classic french vanilla. Since i have a hard time eating can do 2 of these a day along with my protein water and some yogurts which are 13g of protein each so by end of day i have hit my 70 and still under or at 1200 calories a day.

I think it was for hardheaded people like me who dont like to eat for real but will drink fluid all day long lol especially when taste like a milk shake ice cold
  5. What kind of instant breakfast drink? Do you make it or it comes already made? I'm trying to find something different.
  6. LOL glad you enjoyed it. Now you can have some egg I am excited about that little egg as well and the soft veggies and mash potatoes even egg drop and wonton soup. But I am keeping these instant breakfast drinks lol.
  7. I enjoyed this egg so much its not even funny! I added a touch of salt and pepper and it was great. I think this is def going to help us to enjoy food more. We can't eat half as much and we have to eat so slow so we'll have time to enjoy each bite instead of wolfing it down. I'll probably do eggs for a few days but I'm looking forward to some baked fish...and veggies (soft cooked of course). How's it going for you?
  8. How was the egg?
  9. well let me know how it turns out. I hate oatmeal but i am excited to add it to my menu next week as well as eggs and some cottage cheese but right now i am drinking my greek yogurt skim milk-shake trying to get this protein in cause i had to take a break off the shots and shakes. I was excited to have a banana this week with a tablespoon of peanut butter on the side lol as well. Applesauce not so much but it was something besides liquid. I have already planned next weeks menu from scrambled egg to egg salad lol. What else do you get to start on Friday?
  10. That's funny bc I just told my sister that I'm gonna make a soft omelette on Friday. And it may take me all day to eat it but I'm gonna tear that thing up! Lol I'm just hoping my system doesn't react badly to eggs now. I'm going thru a lactose intolerant phase (which is completely knew for me) and it's no fun. I don't know if I've ever been this excited to eat an egg in all my life.
  11. Well i have went back to broths with some apple sauce and bananas for good measure. I am loving my water milk now in 4oz increments of course along with the water. I finally gave in and got sugar free flavor packets and it makes it easier to drink. Its funny i cant even tell it has no sugar in it. This is your last week of liquid isnt it? I told my fiance i was eating egg salad all next week so he said he was going on vacation while the house airs out lol.
  12. Somehow I'm just seeing your last message. Girl I'm not able to eat a thing! Lol My doctor does 3 weeks of liquids for his patients. Better safe than sorry I guess. I'll get moved to the soft food phase on Fri the 31st. How's it going for you so far?
  13. I am doing probably over doing lol. But I am sore but happy. I am out of the 300's almost in the 280's. Finding it hard to drink milk let alone eat any of the stage 2 foods my dr suggested so mainly drinking the protein drinks and sipping broth still. You are only a couple days of ahead of me so what are you able to eat?
  14. Hey! So far, so good! How are you doing?
  15. Just wanted to check on you and see how you were doing?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast