Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between htiek123 and Tamera2

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Your Welcome Keith, Thank you for taking time to share your story and answer my questions. I really appreciate it. I like to learn from others that are experienced. Take Care, Tamera
  2. You just made my day, thank you very much.... I started exercising in 1992. I walked every day, i mean every day until around 2010 when I got laid off from my job, I was out of work for 4 years and gained 100lb. I got a job and started walking every day and after a year did not lose any weight. I had my sleeve on 12/2/13. I'v exercised every day since then... As I type getting ready to go walking. EXERCISE is the Key... Thank you for the kind words.... I eat what i want.. I don't like carbs.. I still feel my restriction... I eat a lot of meat, protein....
  3. What is your diet and exercise routine like?
  4. Wow Keith!! You took years off your face, you look great. So hard to believe thats the same guy. Congratulations on your success and for keeping it off. You are an inspiration. Ihave between 80-85lbs to go. I'm not even 3mos out, I'm happy with the results so far. I wish you continued success and thanks for sharing your before and after pics.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4