Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Think and TDEHERRERA

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. I'm a nurse by profession and a girly girly, but feel right at home with tools as I do clothes and makeup!! I like to work on cars too! It's a humble home, but has nice amenities... vaulted ceilings, a kitchen to die for, marble tile in the bathroom, a 7.5 ft x 7.5 ft walk-in closet, etc. Hard work, and not something I will ever do again, lol! I have had back surgery due to a work injury, so that limits my ability to get on a ladder and such. And I did too much over the past two days and am paying for it today, argh! But getting some weight off sure helps, I couldn't have done the furnace install in one day if I tried it a couple months ago! My Daddy taught me that the only thing that could restrict me was myself. My biggest cheerleader. Progress, my friend!
  2. Wow,you built you house!!! Is there anything you can't do? I only weigh myself once a week also,every sunday.
  3. Thank you so much! I have lost another 2 pounds as of this morning, but have a personal promise to myself that I can only update my weight once a week. So that means I have officially exceeded my 'half-way' point! Have been far more active this week. Thursday I painted and primered a wall and then yesterday installed a Rinnai Direct Vent furnace (its like a Monitor heater.) My son and I built my house, so trying to get some loose ends tied up to put it up for sale in the Spring.
  4. Thank's for your kind word's, i see that you have lost alot of weight, you have also been working hard, good for you. Best wishes. Tony.
  5. Your pictures look great! Big difference!! Kudos to you for your hard work!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5