Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jrobinson128 and RoDean

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. It's been another week, don't worry about the stall, it is entirely normal and happens to almost everyone, just try to shake it up a little, walk a little more, drink more water, raise your protein, these might help, might not, might just have to keep on keeping on and you will start losing after your body gets adjusted. these are the times when you will be happy you took your measurements. it's still working, don't get defeated. don't weigh every day, once a week. your brain doesn't need the stress of weight fluctuation. it will keep falling off, stop worrying about that.
  2. I cam back on Tuesday after getting home on Sunday. I'm doing ok but struggling with getting in enough liquid I think. I have hit a stall already and that is frustrating....I didn't write down my weight when i got home on Sunday so I'm not really sure what I have lost since surgery but in total since I started my pre op diet i have lost 34 pounds. I still have a lot of cramping and back pain which I think must be residual gas. I'm just so unsure of what to eat and not to eat, I tried a protein shake and that didn't set so well but thought I would give it a few days and try again.
  3. How are you doing, are you back at work?? Are things getting easier??
  4. Thank you all so much. I'm not to nervous today but I'm sure that will change tomorrow. I will remember all the great advice.
  5. You should be on your way right now, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck for a fast and full recovery. Try to get up and walk as often as you can, you will be so tired so it will be hard, but just try, the gas will settle if you don't and it will be so much worse. they wont let you drink anything until you are released from the hospital, but start sipping as soon as they do, get ice at the hotel and ask them to bring you anything liquid you can have and start drinkin. very slow very small sips, constantly, it helps get things moving internally which will help with the gas and you need the hydration. The cold will help with the swelling and make your tummy feel better, at least that is what they say. I just use ice in everything all the time. Best of luck, write as soon as you can. Safe travels and cheers to the next phase of your life!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5