Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Ms. Jupiter and Ann2

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. That's really good to hear. I am getting there I had my 2 week post-op check-up yesterday. Happy with the progress, except one drain has to stay.
    I will have another appointment in a week, hopefully that will be when I get it taken out. What's new with you?
  2. Doing good. Looking good.

Obviously, you are doing good on both counts. Loved your post the other day.
  3. How are you doing? Just thought I would say hello!
  4. Thank you. It has been hard work to get where I am. I struggle everyday. 3 weeks to go . I am in panic mode. Yesterday.. was not good. I grabbed a book and a box of weight watchers chocolates and nearly ate the entire box. What was I thinking??! I know it is stress, and going back to the old habit of binge eating when I feel out of control of the things going on around me. Today was better. I am at 96grams of protein and a little over 800 calories, which leaves room for a snack later. Yogurt or something. I am so close to reaching that 200 pound mark, I can taste it. No pun intended I just needed a good kick in the pants. The hubby said " I don't know why you are so upset with what you are eating, unless you're eating stuff and hiding it from me about it, because you are doing so great." DOH! Guilty!! Ha ha ha. I kept my little secret. Oh well. I will have to keep you updated, I will send a PM next time. My pre op appointment is in a week. I have been filling out all the paperwork and getting all that stuff ready. I feel like it is all a blur. I don't think I am brave, I am excited, but I am a big chicken.
  5. You have just done amazingly well with your sleeve. You are one of my biggest heroes here!

I just saw your response on the blog thread. I agree -- I'm a lot more interested in fresh, healthy food these days. Hubby and I went to a BBQ Friday night -- great food, but not a lot of "light" food. Very best wishes on your upcoming plastics. You're a brave girl. I don't think I can do that. Could change my mind, but at my age I'm not likely to have body surgery. Face, maybe. Many consider that an important part of their WLS. I saw a surgeon who said to wait a year after weight loss and maintaining my weight before doing anything, even Botox. So I have a while to think about it.
  6. Hi Ann.
    Thank you for all your kind words. I appreciate it a lot.
    Working my a$$ off. Every little bit of support helps so much. The BBQ was alright. I posted about it on the thread. I saw all that fatty food, and thought "No wonder why I was over weight going up my whole life!"
    It was nice to see everyone, but next time I am bringing my little car cooler with my own food
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6