Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LadyJu and Acana girl

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Anna, hope you are well. I Just posted some pictures on my page and thought you might like to see, lol!
    Bye for now and keep up the good work! bet you are looking awesome!

Judith
  2. I am so glad you are doing well. I have had no problems or issues at all. After I got home the gas stopped and I have been just fine. I am so glad that I had the surgery as well and would not change it either. I am eating everything as well and water is getting better. I have lost 83 lbs already. I cant believe it at all. It is truly like a dream. Yes my daughter is so happy. at church yesterday I had a friend say you are just disappearing and my daughter said yep she sure is.
    Yes I agree we need to keep in touch. I talked to Patrick and he is doing well. He still has a lot of pain and have a hard time with water but I think that is a common thing with everyone.

Anna
    Anna
  3. Hi Anna! So good to hear from you.How are you coming along? Hope all is going on well. As for me, I am doing great; still have gas and reflux especially when I eat too fast, but I am learning new ways and it gets better every day. I take Nexium and Zantac daily which helps a lot with symptoms, otherwise I couldn't be happier. I eat almost everything now...just in small quantities. have a hard time with water but do teas and diluted juices well. How is your lovely daughter liking her "new" mommy?
    Have you had any problems or issues? I am so glad I did the surgery. I feel so much better already!
    Hope to hear from you soon. Please let's keep in touch.

Judith
  4. Hello Judith I hope you are doing well. Its Anna we had our surgeries the same day. Not sure if you remember me. Are you having a hard time eating and drinking? I have such a hard time drinking water. It seems as if the first 4 glasses are ok and after that I just cant seem to be able to drink.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4