Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Salenah and chelleboo

Leave Comment

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. hey!! Girl!! You are looking GREAT!!! I need prayer fell off the band wagon..with the move back to MO. I have gained 7lbs..I can tall and it is irritating me..I have to hit this 100 mark by my anniversry...atleast 199..)
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!! You go girl! You look so much younger too!
  3. hey!! Lady !! How are you?
  4. Hey!! You are lookng great too!! But I just hit four months and have been at the same weight since the second week of June .. I walk and Jo faithfully six days out of a week. But I am starting to crave sweet and carbs!! Don't know why!! I was hoping that desire would leave after the surgery.. So I am going to go back in a three day liquid diet and see if anything change ...pray for me!!!blessings!!
  5. I see ya!! Lookin FIERCE!!!! Just stopping by......Keep up the great work!!!
  6. You are looking awesome!!!
  7. Thank you!! Chelleboo!!! I am nervous but I know God have me covered!!! Thank you for the encouraging word!! Also your mentoring!! Blessings!!!
  8. Tomorrow is the day!!! Get a good nights sleep and I will be praying for you to have a safe and speedy recovery! You're going to love it on this side
  9. YOU GO GURLLLLL!!!!! that is just within 3 months and some days..Please give me some guidance!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  10. Thank you!!!! I have lost 75lbs since pre-op...88 in total.....SEVERAL to go, but I am so pleased and thankful!
  11. Wow!! You look amazing!!! 3 months!! How much have you loss?????
  12. Yay!! I see a surgery date!!! Congrats! I will make sure I come back on here to check on you ma'am! You are looking great! Love the pic! Have you started your 2 week liquid diet? I am doing good. I feel a little stalled on the scale, but inches are falling so I guess it's good. But I must admit I like to see the numbers fall on the scale. I am not doing all I can to get in my protein and vitamins, but I vow to do better. Just started a new job so I am super excited about not working nights, but boo to morning traffic! Anyways, just wanted to touch bases, take care!
  13. Hey!! Mrs. Lady!! How are you doing??? Hope all is well!! Blessings!!
  14. Hey!! Lady how are you? Any new pics?
  15. Hey !! Glad to here you are doing well!!! a cruise sounds very nice right about now!!! well I have completed my fifth visit and I will have my 6 th visit on feb. 4 or 5 th. I don't know how everything will go from there!! They said it takes up to two weeks for approval!! Hopefully I get my date finalized for the February 26 as I have listed!! Walking in faith!! keep me posted and I will do the same here!! Blessings!! Keep up the good work!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast