Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between UNIT35 and big-daddy of 10

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. so how you doing?how many lbs are you down so far?how is the big D going our is it canceled i hope.
  2. im glad to here a good story from the same place i have to go.and i hope everything works out for you.you will find bettertalk to you later
  3. just stopping by to say hi hope all is going well?i join you in sleeveland on monday.the reality of it all finally hit me when nbg called today to tell me what time to be there on monday.:}
  4. lol yes i do and i love them all.
  5. hey if you have a chance take a look at my family this is a big part of me chosing this path 5/13 3rd Set of Twins -- CTnow
  6. well i had a lot lot of nausea post op which surprised me.. i was put on a pain pump but i kept vomiting after it which hurt more than any surgery so i stopped using it. I was in hosp an extra day due to nausea but other than being tired , it wasnt too bad.. however the chicken broth at NBGH was really bad, very very greasy made me more nauseous..dont know if it was just a bad batch or what.. I got a shot of dilaudid the 2nd day which was wonderful and helped me through the barium check(by the way the barium stuff is horrendous but i made it through that..the problem I had was that after surgery I could not stomach protein drinks..made it a bit hard but all in all it wasnt such a bad process..lotta gas pain though

b
  7. Wow that is an amazing loss 40 lbs!!!!Good job..i also choose to do the sleeve cause of the malabsorption plus all the pills and shots and i have a big frame any way so i cant go below 240 are ill start losing muscle mass wich wouldnt be a good thing.how was the post op the first 4-5 days after?
  8. I havent been to any lately only because of my work schedule but I hope to go to some soon. I am happy with my decision for the sleeve as opposed to bypass. I had concerns re the malabsorption issues with it. I have lost 40 lbs so far since surgery. I know its slower than the bypass but I also know it took me awhile to put it on. As a male, you will prob lose faster as men usually do but thats ok. I finally am under 300 lbs. I havent been there in years...Hang in there and life will get better..If you have any questions , just ask
  9. hi i seen that you were from ct i am to.we also share the same doc.just wondering how your sleeve went?and do you still go to the meetings?im having my sleeve done 4/2/2012
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9