Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between EllisM80 and MsLisa71

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry you ended up dumping on Thanksgiving. It's a rough balance sometimes. How far out are you from surgery? I'm about 6 1/2 mos post op and honestly I don't think I've ever had dumping. I do know I've eaten too fast and have failed to chew well enough a few times and lost it from that. I'm doing better on that front.
    Thanks for your message - hope you are enjoying the weekend.
  2. I'm glad you got to enjoy your Thanksgiving. I enjoyed mine just because my family was here. I only got to eat a sliver of Turkey. A couple hours later, I had some of my sisters chicken dip (shredded chicken, cream cheese & hot sauce) and a half deviled egg. The chicken dip was really hard to not swallow too fast as it dissolved in my mouth and made me super sick. Within a hour, I had dumping syndrome. It was AWFUL! BUT... thankfully, everyone had left at that point so I slept it off. I know how satisfied you feel right now. I am experiencing a similar situation. I lost 60 lbs doing Zumba and had someone that had been in my life since childhood that ended up being bigger than me even pre-surgery. I gained some of it back before surgery but now I have a tool to keep it off.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2