Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sososoph and fmgrist

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi sososoph,
    Yes Mike Van den Bosche is lovely. Had my op last Thurs the 5th and apparently it was a really simple op from what they all said. I came home on Saturday eve and could not believe how good I felt. Yesterday I was quite low as I was on my own all day and trying to get water down and think of all the other things I should be drinking was a nightmare. I tried some chicken soup and think I ate too much and felt really hot and sweaty and nauseous although I was not sick. I was also quite constipated early on but managed to go a little later in the day. I haven't got on the scales yet and don't really want to. What type of drinks were you having in your liquid phase? I would like to try some veggie ones as I am a savoury bird at heart, have you made any? Would love to chat more with you as you are just ahead of me and your experiences would be helpful. Thanks for chatting. Good luck with the pureed foods xx
  2. Hi there I have my op on Thursday with Mr Van Den Bosche - I can't wait but am so nervous. Are you local to Southampton? That is where I am having mine done.
    You are an inspiration to me reading your messages has convinced me I am doing the right thing.xx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2