Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Pixie and lynnden

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Lynnden,
    Good Luck in the morning will keep you in my prayers! I had started a message to you earlier today and my computer over heated. I will let you know how things went. Take Care,
    Pixie
  2. Hi Pixie! Are you ready? Tomorrow is our day. I think my nerves have finally passed and I am ready. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Good luck and I will see you back here in a couple of dyas.
  3. Hi Pixie, Yes, only one week from today!!! I am excited too but I have a tendency to worry. I too, know we will do fine, but I still worry. Just my nature. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Next week this will be behind us and we can start our new lives. I haven't been bothered by the liquid diet phase either. Much easier than I had anticipated. Good luck to you girl.
  4. Hi Lynnden,
    How's it going on your pre-op? I'm making it....it hasn't been bad at all for me. I'm getting so excited but still a little nervous. I know we will both be ok, and I pray we have a good recovery. Hope your week goes by fast as well as mine. Staying busy has helped tremendously. Let me know how you are doing if you have time.
    Sincerely,
    Pixie
  5. Hi Pixie, I will start my pre op diet on Tuesday. I also have to visit the dr that day for the psych consult. Did your husband have or is he going to have the surg? My husband is having it on Sept 19th...just 2 weeks after me. Getting pretty nervous but I am going to visit my mom for 2 weeks so that should keep me busy.
    Your picture looks great! Just wait until we can post before and after pics...now that will be exciting. Hang in there!
  6. How's everything going lynnden? I'm just waiting to officially start my liquid diet. Going into town to pick up some things. Just thought I would let you know. My husband has been on the diet for about two weeks. He stays hungry but the nurse told him yesterday to eat pickles because most of them don't have calories. Just thought I would tell ya so you could buy you some. Will talk to ya later!
  7. Hi Pixie...I just notice that we have the same surgery date...yea. Three weeks from today. I hope you and I can support one another and share our thoughts along the way.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7