Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between GigiUSA and Muchomedic

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Just saw your before and after pics.....looking great!!! Keep up the good work!
  2. Thank you very much for the compliment. I feel great and this has been the best thing for my marriage and my life as far as quality of life. I hope to be an inspiration for others to take the leap and make a change for themselves. Continue the good work yourself and hope to see your before and after pics soon!
  3. FIRST.... let me say WOW!!!!!! Kevin you look fantastic!!!!! You have to feel on top of the world. I love how you and your wife look SO happy I don't know about you guys... but for me and my hubby, my surgery has totally revitalized our marriage. I am proud of myself for losing and my husband is over the top proud of me too. It feels great!!!! I am so happy for you!!! It is fun to see from an outsider looking in on the site because I think you were one of the first people I followed when I decided to schedule my surgery with Dr. A. Continued happiness to you and your lovely wife xoxo
  4. Hope everything is going well post surgery....just wanted to check in on you. Have a great day!
  5. Thank you Kevin! We just arrived in SF and waiting for our San Diego flight. Make room on the bench... Here I come! (Hugs)
  6. Praying for you to have a safe trip and uneventful surgery.....won't be long and you will join the "losing" side!
  7. KEVIN!!!! 100 lbs gone YAY!!!! You look fantastic and have to feel incredible. Keep up the great job!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7