Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between honib52 and AngelNP

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi there...my sister got married on 7.6.13. I'll be thinking of you and your friend on the 16th! Please say hello to Dr. Valenzuela for me! Are you also being sleeved by Dr. Ismal Garcia along with Dr. Valenzuela? They usually work together. They are awesome!
  2. HI Honib,
    My experience with Drs. Venezuela and Cabrera was awesome! My sister was sleeved two months prior to me. We are both doing well. My sister has lost about 75-80 lbs and I"ve lost about 47 lbs (however I'm more tone than she is).

I sent you an email with the Mexico Trip Tips and Sleeve Bible(s). I know you and your sister will love your decision to have this surgery and the results it will bring you!

Thanks for letting me know my info helps. I live in Sacramento. Where are you located? Anyway, good luck to both you and your sister. Hopefully the information helps!
    Sincerely,
    Jen (AngelNP)
  3. Hi AngelNP,
    I have been reading your info and it sounds as though you had an excellent experience with Cabrera and Valenzuela. My sister in law and I are considering the sleeve sometime in July with them. Your info has really helped. I would also love your very popular sleeve Bibles if you could. Where in Northern California do you live? I use to live in Chico, CA. It was a wonderful place to raise our children.
    Thank you,
    honib52
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3