Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tempred and KLC

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Wow,Shelli! You look PHENOMENAL! Congrats on your success!
  2. Hi, Shelli!
    Great to hear from you. I am so glad you are doing well. Like you, I have not at all regretted my decision to have the surgery. There have been some difficult times and from time to time I find that I struggle a bit, but overall, it has been worth it. Yes, the dizzyness has been resolved. Come to find out that I had an ear infection! Had no ear pain, and nothing to indicate I had one, but low and behold, once I got the medication to resolve it, the dizzyness went away! As always, I am glad you are doing well and always look forward to seeing new pictures and hearing from you. Wishing you continued happiness. ~ Kelly
  3. Hey Kelly,

I am doing great, down a total of 63 pounds since surgery. Got a clean bill of health from the doctor ( officially no more diabetes), we are just waiting on the Cholosteral to level out.

How is it going with you? Are you still having issues with dizziness? I hope you got all that figured out.

I still think this is the best decision, I have never regretted it once.

BTW - I am now in size pants, and it feels great!

Best wishes,
    Shelli
  4. Hi, Shelli!
    Just wanted to check up on ya and see how you are doing. I hope all is well and that you find yourself surrounded by happiness and joy!

Best,
    Kelly
  5. Hi, Shelli.
    All is going well. I have, like you, started to slow down in my weightloss. But, for some reason, I feel good knowing it is just a matter of time rather than freaking out like I did in the beginning. Yes, the doctor figured out that I had an inner ear infection that was causing the dizziness. Had nothing to do with my surgery. I had no idea I had an ear infection as I had no pain. I have about 22 pounds to go til I reach my goal and feeling good. I hope you are doing well my friend and that you are experiencing your own joy and success!
    Kelly
  6. You are so sweet, I am doing well. Continuing to lose weight, it is a lot slower than it once was and the stalls are lasting longer. I go to my PCP this week to get the bloodwork done, so I hope that is all ok.

What did your Doctor say about your vitamin levels? Has the dizziness gone away? I hope you are doing well!!

Take care, Shelli
  7. Hi, its been awhile since we last spoke. Just wanted to say hello and comment on how great you look! Love the new picture; especially the smile! Hope you are doing well, and this finds you in health and happiness.
    Sincerely,
    Kelly
  8. WOW congrats on the 12, that is awesome! I am not quite there yet. I tried the fitnesspal but it wouldn't let me adjust the quantities of the food. I'm sure it was something I did wrong, but I am going to try it again.

Concerned about your dizziness, let me know what the dr says. I have only had a couple of episodes but that was early on, so I haven't been worried about that for me. But curious as to my vitamin levels and what would happen if I didn't get them in.

I am a Control Manager for Frito Lay ( I know right???) In my work I travel all over Texas & Oklahoma so I am planning to be back on the road after my dr visit on the 21. But I should be okay. I have fruit drinks that I add to my water that give me 15 gms of protein each and I try to get 4 in per day YEA!!! 80 oz of liquid and 60 gms of protein there. I wan tot get where my protein is mostly from my meals, I am just not there yet.

I am also on a stall, which is crazy. I will go 2 weeks losing a lb a day then BOOM it just stops. Last one lasted 1 week, this one has been since Sunday so we will see how long it really lasts.

Thanks for reaching out to me, it is great to have someone with the same date to share progress with. Shelli
  9. Congratulations on your 25 pound weight loss! You are doing great! Since surgery, I have have only lost 20 lbs.; however, I look forward to losing more and toning once I am able to get active. Like you, I have encountered a couple of stalls. In fact, I am in another one as we speak! However, I notice when I stall, I am still losing inches (now in a size 12 jeans..'long and lean' by Gap..they run a bit big). I have been struggling with being dizzy quite often. Today, I am visiting my primary care for some blood work to see if perhaps I am lacking in some vitamin or mineral. Additionally, I have been using fitnesspal to track my calories and protien intake. Fitnesspal has been helpful to increase my energy levels; yet, due to the dizzy feeling I have almost constantly, I am unable to work out as I would like. In short, I am looking forward to getting that resolved! You mentioned, in a few weeks, you would begin traveling again for work. What kind of work do you do? What plans do you have for eating while you are traveling? Again, congrats on your weightloss! I look forward to hearing about your continued success!
  10. I am doing good, I went back to work yesterday and that has been a little challanging but I have a couple of weeks until I have to begin traveling again. That will be interesting.

Sometimes it is scary how easy this has been (after the initial pain) but I am drinking and eating just about everything I want. It is just hard because after a couple of bites, I lose interest or get full.

I am in another stall, so I have only lost 25 lbs since surgery.

What about you? Are you adjusting to the new eating? any issues that you have encountered? This is truly the strangest this I have ever done and I love it!

I hope you are well and getting better!!
  11. Hi, Shelli!
    Just wanted to stop by to see how you are doing. We had our surgery the same day. I have had a few stalls, but otherwise seem to be getting back to "normal". I hope this finds you in health and happiness! Look forward to hearing about your success!
    Kind regards,
    Kelly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11