Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Lisa73me and TarotAces

Leave Comment

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Oh ok! I don't know about you, but I love Texas! I'm originally from Illinois, I've been here about 12 years and I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
  2. Still in Texas, just found a house for rent that we loved about 20 minutes from our old place.
  3. Yes Ma'am I'm doing very well! I'm glad to hear from you and that you're doing good! Where did you move to? You were in Texas before right?
  4. Just popping over to say hello. I've been a busy busy girl; moved cross country, found a house, new job, etc.

I hope you're doing well! <3
  5. It sounds like you're losing lots of weight, which is great, congrats! I'm losing a bunch of hair also! I hope it lets up soon. Do you know how long we are supposed to lose hair before it starts to grow back? I'm happy for you on the clothes sizes. I'm experiencing the same thing. I can go shopping in my closet! But before long I'm going to have to go shopping for real a little because I can tell I'm going to be smaller than I have have been. I have already missed the window of wearing some of my clothes, LOL! Anyway, great to hear from you! Don't be a stranger!
  6. Hi Lisa! :-D

I'm doing well for the most part. I am still having trouble making my water intake a habit... and I frequently don't get in enough calories so I am having quite a bit of hair loss.

I'm down 70 lbs since surgery, 87.5 since my preop diet. Went from a 3x bottom to a 1x (26 - 16) and from a 2x to a L on top (22 - 12). It feels pretty great, despite the absolute floppiness of my body now. Lol

How are you doing?
  7. Just wondering how you're doing? I hope you're doing great!
  8. Awe, thanks! You are looking pretty good yourself lady! I was just thinking about you the other day too! I'm really glad to see that you're looking good and losing weight! Congrats, keep up the good work!
  9. Lookin' good Lisa!

Hope you're doing well. Thinking about you.
  10. Thank you sweetie...
  11. I'm glad you'll be getting your stents out tomorrow. I hope that goes super smoothly and that your tummy is on it's way to 'normalcy'.

Congrats on your 45 lbs!!! I've lost 44 lbs! Isn't it crazy?!?
    Hang in there sweetheart. It WILL get better!!!
  12. Hi Dear, I'm not too good right at the moment, I can hardly keep water down. But, tomorrow I get admitted to the hospital to get my stents out for the second time & hopefully my stomach will be healed. I have hope that I'll be much better soon. I love your picture, you look so happy & healthy. I hope to have pictures on my profile like that soon. I have lost about 45 pounds, so at least there's that to be happy about. Thank you for thinking of me & im really glad you are doing well.
  13. Hope you're doing better Lisa <3

I wonder frequently. How are you doing?
  14. How are you?
  15. Just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking about you. I hope you're recovering and will be out of the hospital soon.

Hang in there!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast