Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Gordita and Browneyedbint

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. I have PCOS so I have issues with chin hair and I'm dark, I have had laser which was great but still have to tweezer like mad, I'm hoping the weight loss will help ! I live in UK but we have been to Florida a few times, our favourite place, my aunt lives in fort Myers 6 months of the year and my parents go and visit her every year xxx
  2. i saw a post on here where one woman said she realized she hadn't had to pluck her chin in a while. but that has not happened to me. my lady said the hairs were thinner and were coming out easier. who knows. i have to get electrolysis bc laser doesnt work for blondes. and even my dark hairs are only light brownish. plus i have tons of white/clear hairs. my labs were all nl. so dr told me it was just my genes. thanks mom. of note, my mom lost 150ish lbs 10yrs ago and has kept it off but i beleive she still gets touchup laser done on her chin. so if you have hormonal/weight related hairs you might be in luck. but apparently im just a wolf woman regardless of my size : )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2