Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Miss Jay and Maia0628

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday!! Be Blessed and have many more....my daughter is 43..lol....Hope you did something special for yourself today....
  2. Miss J you just made my day I was thinking about you today and today is actually my 40th birthday so thank you for the wonderful birthday present I'm glad to hear you doing well. I struggled too as well in the beginning with liquids and food and even three months out I still am working with it but it gets better every day
  3. Maia, thanks for checking on me. I am OK! Having trouble with food & liquids. Had a great experience in Mexico
  4. Thinking of you praying all is well!
  5. Oh honey I am thinking of you and praying for you today! Welcome to the other side. Hang on and hold on tight. Its a little bumpy at 1st then its smooth sailing
  6. Miss Jay I am great! I am one month post op today. It was rough for the 1st few weeks but getting better every day and getting to know my new stomach. If I eat to fast my body lets me know
  7. How are you? Have not heard from you lately, I hope all is well.......
  8. Thank you Miss Jay!! Your support means a lot!!!
  9. Congratulations!! Good Luck on your NEW Journey, wishing you a Speedy Recovery....Baby Girl you can do this......
  10. Maia, thanks, you are so kind! just look at how many times on your profile you said "WELCOME" that stands to be commended..Thank You for being you..You got my attention the other day when you called someone "doll face" one of my best friends uses that term faithfully, it is sooooo cute. Have a Blessed evening, and thanks again for thinking of me........
  11. MIss Jay you are just a ray of sunshine! I love seeing your positive words of encouragement on the forum!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11