Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Miss Jay and Phoenixrise

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. India, sorry for the mishap with you and Dr Q & staff. You did a lot of Work for Dr Q. I hope it comes out with a good ending for you, because you were dilligent
  2. Not doing well Dr.Quinones and staff have decided to blacj ball me and not pay me and stole my ideas and are refusing payment we are in the process of filing civil suits as I will have to because they are holding my money and i know no other way since they do not want to pay me. I am upset that I made Dr.Q knownby this and several other boards and now they got exposure they are cutting me out of the picture I will need to gey patient letters together so I am overwhelmed.
  3. How are you doing? I know you are doing well!! I am doing much better, losing slowly which is good. Still learning my new lil Tummy..
  4. It was 3 of us that Wednesday evening, that was picked up in San Diego and they did all us that evening. I was the last to go in...@ 6:30PM..They gave our guest some appetizers while they waited for us to come out of surgery. It was a great experience!
  5. Thanks for your good wishes, I am OK! Had a great experience in Mexico, had my surgery a day early 5/29, having issues with gagging/spitting everyday! I am getting better with the Grace of God..Didn't have any problems with my wounds. I let my stitches stay in for 5 weeks, some people said their wounds opened up, so I was careful and let mine stay in til they were completely healed...Thanks for ck'g on me
  6. how did surgery go and what happened?
  7. Call me if you ever need to talk. Honestly at the end of the day I talk to anybody you don't have to necessarily go to my doctor because I'm his coordinatorfor me to care. I know how life changing this procedure can be for anybody I encourage everybody to get it on I don't care what Dr what the facility. I am here best I know how to be. I will support you best I can. You will be suprised it goes a lot smoother than you think and many worries are put to rest. Stay positive.
  8. Thanks, I am still in limbo, don't know who, where or what to do......I simply want to live through the procedure and don't want an infection when it is over, so Praying about this!! getting nervous at this point..
  9. Your time is coming soon girly, I am happy for you I am. They won't know what happen when summer is over
  10. I was truly blessed to have gotten the surgery at the cost I did when I got it. The one thing I can say about Dr. Q is he cares, and he is a good surgeon I was blessed that he allowed me to work with him. Since I interact with patients and know what is going on with them it allows me to really make sure we get specials going because I know how important this procedure means to many people so we try to do what we can so that everyone can have this life changing experience. I can send you some information if you like, it will explain about 90% of what you should expect and answer other questions even if you don't go with our doctor. Just inbox me your email. Or you can call me 877 868 8057 I am available.
  11. Thanks, reading your Blogs is so helpful. It seems like the cost of your Procedure was less than the Surgeon I have been researching, Then to offer specials from time to time is awesome. I am going to research your Doctor you seemed happy with the service that you received, Thanks Again & Again....Miss Jay
  12. Hello Miss Jay, Welcome to the group Dr. Q and African Americans.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12