Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Suzjsan and Kell

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! Just checking in on this site. Haven't been on much. I used to check it daily but then just started living my life I guess. Here is a message for you in case you happen to sign on! Have a good day!
  2. I hit the 50 lb weight loss milestone today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!
  3. Hey how are you? I'm doing so much better. The first few days were rough - the fatigue was horrible. I am feeling normal these days.
  4. How is it going? The first two days were roughest I hope. Glad they are over. I am finally sitting up and moving around more. I think I had too much pain medication and was out of it. How are you?
  5. Good luck tomorrow!
  6. My doc only has me doing a 2 day liquid diet based on starting BMI I was told. I start that tomorrow but I am doing some research now on what to eat or drink. I figured broth was fine but was told to do no sugar popsicles and I am not a fan of artificial sugars, which is ironic because I was a diet coke-aholic for 20 years. I gave it up about 9 -10 years ago and get nauseous from the fake sugars now. I saw we can have clear gelatin but wasn't sure it was worth making with no flavor. What are you ingesting? I did a green juice fast last year for 28 days and it got easier after the first 3 days but days 13 and 14 were hard and then it got easier again. I got used to not chewing after a bit and then realized how much time I was wasting eating before the fast. Going shopping today for the clear liquid items.
  7. Hi thanks for reaching out! I am more excited than nervous but I keep having nightmares-- so maybe it switching to more nervous than excited as I get closer. I am ready to not be starving! Did you have to do a liquid diet?? I can't believe it's been over a week since I chewed something.
  8. Just saw that we have the same surgery date. Are you nervous? Excited? I am a little of both for sure! Best wishes for a great experience!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8