Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between mellowjoy and tobeabetterme

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Praying for you this morning.
  2. How is your pre opt diet going?
  3. I am actually doing very well with the preop diet. It has not been as bad as I thought it would be. But then again, this is only my fourth day. I have been questioning my decision as well. Been thinking am I doing the right thing. When I read your message, you summed it up in a nut shell. I have altered the body that God gave me in a way that has dishonored him. I have not treated my body as a temple. I have filled it up with such unhealthy foods, snacks, sodas, etc. Which has caused me not to be the best that I can be in honor of my father. So like you, I am at peace with my decision to regain my life and health. I want to feel good about the way I look and feel again. Thanks for you encouragement.
  4. Hello - Hope you're doing well with our pre surgery waiting period. That was the hardest time for me. My daughter said I counted the days like a kid counts down to their birthday. I was just nervous and questioned my decision to alter the body that God gave me. Then I realized by gaining weight I altered it in a negative way and He would be okay with decision. I prayed about my decision and about 2 weeks before surgery I felt at peace with my decision. You're going to do well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4