Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tess530 and simplyseahorse

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much for the friend request! Oh I hope you do get a date set after that last appointment. It seems like it takes forever, but I guess you have heard right, if it's worth having, it's worth waiting for! I have my final appt with the surgeon after Thanksgiving but THEN it has to be submitted to insurance, so I am thinking they will drag their feet. Maybe not.....just have to wait and see!
  2. You are so kind to send me well wishes. Thank you so much. I've been lurking around for months and you are actually my very first post lol!! It does look like we have a lot in common though. I've had a couple of bumps myself getting through the process and my surgery is now likely in December. It seems like I've been waiting forever. But as they say, 'Anything worth having is with working (or waiting!) for'. And it's actually been good for me. I've learned an awful lot about myself. My last pre-op appointment is December 6, so likely 2-3 weeks after that. Hopefully my date will be finalized soon.
  3. Good luck on your surgery today~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3