Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between amberj and Skye

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. How are you?
  2. Just read your post about how you are doing. That is crazy. Please keep me posted. I would be scared to death as well. I know this is not what you signed up for. Hugs...
  3. Hi skye, just wanted to make sure everyhing going well for you. When do you have next appt? I go tomorrow.
  4. My esophagus keeps constricting so I have to have egd to open it so I can keep food down. I am actually in hospital now. They admittedd me last night because I keep vomitting. Have more tests today. Hopefully they figure it out soon!
  5. What kind of issues?
  6. Its going ok. My sleeve is great! Lost 50 lbs already. Having issues with hernia repair.
  7. hey there, How's it going?
  8. Yes, I have been to a few support groups. Haven't had the energy to go since surgery. Everyday gets easier and easier. We have a wonderful dr and team! KZ is there whenever you need her.
  9. Hey there. Just had surgery on June 6th. Came home today. Still hurting but everyday it's better.looking forward to not being so uncomfortable. I know I have been the Chylista loner here forever. Do you go to support groups?
  10. Hey Skye! I am so glad I found somebody else who has Dr. Chlysta as a surgeon. I had my sleeve on may 9 and am loving it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10