Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Greatest decision ever!!! and Aydensmomma

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey! How are you doing?
  2. Never can say too much ;-)
    I'm sorry your not getting any support at home. I lucked out big time....I was out of work, which stinks but I was able to get onto state insurance...which pays for everything except the nutritionist. If I had to pay, obviously being out of work....it wouldn't have happened. My hubby was supportive, still is. I wouldn't change anything but I would like to get a butt and boob implant. Feeling a bit deflated. Doesn't help that we have a pug who will be one year old in march and we were talking about how she is filling out.....I said "jeez, Bella has a chest and a butt....two things I don't have."
    And the hubby said
    "Yeah. Bella is my new girlfriend"
    He was obviously joking since Bella is a dog but still...

Oh well. Too bad we can't pick and choose where to gain & loose.
    How are doing?
  3. Thanks for your words! I came here searching for support, unfortunately I'm not getting that at home. I am married and have 2 kids. My marriage was really rocky last year, I even filed for divorce but we ended up working it out. We still have issues, anyhow, for my surgery I made up a work trip to Mexico. Where I had my sleeve done, a friend drove me there and picked me up afterwards. I know it was wrong of me to do it but I felt he would try to talk me out of it. I was worried he'd be concerned because of the cost so I even took out a personal loan to pay for it.
    When I got home I was in so much pain, I had to tell him. He was so mad, even to this day he refuses to talk about it. I understand I cannot expect any sympathy from him not expect his support so I am really in this on my own which has made it ten times harder.
    I am stronger than what I thought though and I know this will all be worth it, I did for me, for my health.
    I am staying very optimistic and not letting any negative thoughts into my head!!
    I think I've said too much lol
  4. Hi! I had just read a comment of yours where you said you were one week out and trying not to weigh yourself.
    SMART!! The scale can make you crazy!!! I weighed on the 4th day and I was 5 pounds heavier then the day of surgery. All that water weight from the IV. I started to consistently loose but stalled at 3/4 weeks post. Stepped on scale all the time and was getting obsessed. If possible weigh once a months, same time of the day.
    Good luck with you journey! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4