Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between neaty521 and merrygoround

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Courtney!

sorry for replying so late, was busy with work! don't even have time to relax in front of my PC..
    Yes, and now I see I made a mistake of the surgeon's name.. Will correct it, and thank you for pointing this out
    I did have surgery at nordbariatric clinic, and my experience all in all was good, apart from the phase during my stay where I was doing nothing, and of course, the dreadful gastroscopy. What's more, my surgeon came an hour late to the consultation... but I had their team member with me, and I was met at the airport which was already really nice, and I was never left alone in unknown places, so that was reassuring.

To be completely honest, when I woke up from anesthesia, I felt just terrible for three days straight... But then professor almantas had already warned me of this, so I guess I was at least kind of ready for that. as far as I've read, bypass doesnt have such side effects like sleeve.

for me it got better and better but only later on, and I was discharged and spent my time in a hotel room. The wether outside was so warm, and I was just lying on my bed all day long.. when I think about it, wish I had a book then I also wish I had seen more of the city itself , but did not have much energy to do so.

cheers,
    Christie
  2. Hello!

I see that you may have had surgery with Dr Almantas Maleckas with Nord Bariatric? If so, could you tell me about your experience? I am looking into them and am really close to deciding.

Thank you!

Courtney
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2