Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between PersianChick and angie 3

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Angie - yes I'm doing well and have lost about 20 lbs since pre-op week. My blood pressure has been high. They're trying to adjust my meds- hopefully it will start lowering as I lose weight & begin walking more & more. Thanks for checking in on me ��
  2. hello hope you are having a smooth recovery & all is well you should be starting to loose by now! Hope your summer is off to a good start1
  3. hello hope you are having a smooth recovery & all is well you should be starting to loose by now! Hope your summer is off to a good start1
  4. God speed to a quick recover prayers are with you good luck!
  5. I have to do a six month supervised diet for insurance purposes. My last appt. should be Nov. 28, so aim praying for a mid-December surgery date. They won't give me a date until I've completed all the pre-surgery requirements. I have met with two surgeons & am now pretty sure who I'm going with. I will post that soon. I guess I could go ahead & post my approx surgery date. Can it be changed later??? Thanks for asking about me!!
  6. When is you surgery? I will be sleeved 2 weeks frm today on preop diet its getting close looking forward to a new healthy life
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6