Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between honib52 and StacyRN

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Stacy,
    I pray that you are doing well. This is new to me because I am not too tec savy. I am trying to communicate thru this crazy but wonderful forum. My sister in law and I are going to go through this together hopefully the end of July. What coordinator if any did you use? We would like someone who has also gone thru the process to help us. I have been on this forum and might have sent you some other messages, I am trying not to repeat myself. Thanks for your help.
  2. Stacy,
    I am thinking of you and praying that all went well today for your surgery. I will be keeping in touch, if you don't mind, to see how you did.
    Thanks for you help.
  3. I was initially looking into the SILS(Single Incision Laparoscopic Sleeve) which I found through Mexico Bariatric Center. While speaking with Cindy, she was answering my questions about the different doctors. Cabrera and Valenzuela had over 3000 surgeries performed and Cindy also had her surgery with them. So I went with them. I initially was looking toward Dr Ortiz. He has a great amount of experience, but costs $6500. Also, he might ha I was happy with my answered questions, amount of surgeries, the reviews I found, and the price of $4700, so I picked this team. They don't perform the SILS, but the other doctor only had about 50 performed SILS.
  4. Hi StacyRN, I am close to sending in my deposit and making my decision to go to Cabrera. I know you are getting ready and you are packing but if you have a chance could you tell me how you decided on him and not the so many others doing this surgery? Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4