Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Not with success. I know a couple of people that had it done had to have it redone in the US =/
    I also heard that it was thr flu. god rest his soul..and send peace to his family. i was there 1/4/14.
    my heart goes out to his family and the staff at the Jerusalem. My overall experience there was mixed at best, but now is not the time to dwell on that. He was quite the character, very interesting and mysterious...I was amused May he rest in peace
    We were there the day after he died. We were told he died of the flu. that he fell ill on Friday, went to the clinic and then said he needed to go to the hospital. There was a lot of activity the day we were there. We didn't meet either brother, however there was just a lot of people coming and going. Honestly they had too many people to do so soon after. We were stacked up- like 12 or 15 people to do. It was not a good experience. I do feel sorry for them, I could see they were a close group of people. but there is no reason to keep adding people on such a day. It was not a pleasant experience to say the least.
    There are two other threads here about this. His name was Andres Betancourt.
    Oh no, how sad, I met him and his brother and they were the nicest gentlemen, and so very funny. My heart goes out to his family left behind, May their memories help to calm their minds and heal their hearts.
    How sad. May his family and friends heal from their grief.
    Well done and you look great
    Woo Hoo - what a terrific change. You have rocked that sleeve. Keep it working for you and we will hear a nice note when you're nearly 2 years out telling us about the wonderful changes that continue to happen for you.
    Congratulations.
    Congratulations!! You have done a wonderful job and you look gorgeous!
    That's is so fantastic! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
    It is just the best! You have done great!
    INSPIRATIONAL! Congratulations and thank you for sharing with all of us!
    Awesome! So happy for you!
    You go girl! Keep up the great work!
    Congrats to you, fantastic....an inspiration for all.
    what causes stalls. someone told me that if i dont get enough calories that my body will go into starvation mode and I will stop losing..
    you look awesome
    Good for you, I too had Dr. Almanza , At first I was afraid to go to mexico by myself and wasn't sure if this was for real, thank God it's the real deal and all went well. God bless you.
    Im nervous it may be a scam are u sure it for real i already paid my $500 i hope its the real dill...and how did u fill after i have three babys one is only 12 weeks can ieven pick them up after..and did u pay for it all at once...
    Awesome!!!! Good for you!!!! Keep working it girl!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing Shawanne. I am 4 days before surgery and wondering if I can do it. You are a great inspiration. God Bless and continued success.
    Pam
    Shawanne- congrats to you. you look fantastic! Keep up the great work.
    So happy for you hon..........i think im at a stall.....i was losing about a 2lbs a week then it stopped..I think from the insulin but who knows
    Awesome! If you want to jump start more weight loss since you've slowed down check out Customized Fat Loss..working for me.
    You look awesome! You are such an inspiration. Prayers to your continued success!
    Congrats Shawanne on your current weight loss! It's great to hear the continued success stories from "Sleevers" throughout this web site.. I had my sleeve performed the day before thanksgiving (yes,probably the worst day to do it) but glad I did and have lost approx. 35lbs thus far and feel great. The first day post op was a little painful but mostly because I had the hiccups for some reason. Did my 2 day stay in the hospital and haven't used any pain meds whatsoever since and feel great.
    Liz, good luck on your upcoming surgery. Keep your mind at ease and stay educated.i had to complete a program through Kaiser that educated us on everything we would be walking into. Although I really didn't want to wait 3 months to complete a class, I'm so glad I did. Ask as much as possible. Sorry if I wrote too much but excited for the greater things in life.
    Having surgery in 3 weeks. so not ready mentally or physically. Reading about how happy you are definitely puts my mind at ease!!! Thank you for sharing your happiness.
    Thats an amazing loss, way to go girl!!!
    Thanks for posting....you look great..congrats!!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast