Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SHAWANNE

1. Aftermath

Have anyone went back to Mexico to get the skin removed or tummy tuck it's been two years for me and the skin has to go I was 421 now I'm 240
  2. Owner of Jerusalem hospital Tijuana

I heard the owner of Jerusalem hospital Andres passed away a few days ago.Any one heard about it.?
  3. it's almost a year since my sleeve

Hi there just passing to say hello and how my life has changed its almost a yr since i got my sleeve i was a size 30/32 i.'m now in a size 20 the sleeve was one of the best decisions i have made in life.Its not easy but it's worth it.I have my life back 10 months ago i was trapped in a fat women body dieing and did'nt know it.I feel so good now to just be able to do simple things such as make groceries and not ride a cart.to play with my 3 yr old life is so much better now i feel like im born again.Anyone ...
  4. Weight still coming off and i feel great!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone i went to mexico in may to have the sleeve DR. ALMANZA it was great i was 412lbs im 287.5lbs the weight has slowed up but it still coming off god is good and if anyone out there have any questions please feel free to ask me anything i would love to tell u all about it and i will do it again if i had to.If yoor thinking of having the sleeve GO FOR IT!!!!!!!
  5. weight loss has slowed down but im still good!

i had surgery May 7,2012 and i lost 115lbs even though it has slowed up( the pounds) im still looking and feeling GREAT!!!!!The sleeve was a great choice and if anyone out there is thinking about it DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!I feel so goooooodd! i was wearing a 30/32 im now wearing a 22 some 24 god is so good i want to get into a 14/16 at least..but i am feeling so good..I am doing so many things that i could not do before surgery.Please feel free to ask me any questions anytime this was the best decision ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast