Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ambercard

1. 24 week post op update

Hello every one! Just thought it was time for me to give an update. Well I need to start by saying that I LOVE my TOOL (Sleeve), and anyone considering the sleeve needs to understand that it is only a tool and still requires wise food choice (no slider foods no grazing) and exercise. If not most will never hit goal and may even gain some back. It seems that not everyone is the same some people claim that they can eat whatever they want and still loose weight even loose too much weight. Well that ...
  2. 16 weeks out and I'm in onederland!!!!!

Hi everyone. The scale read 199.9 this morning. I have not been under 200pounds in 15 years (b4 I had my first child). I have lost 45pounds since my surgery 16 weeks ago. It has not been easy. the first two weeks the weight just came off so fast then it slowed down. I feel like I really have to work to lose any weight. no snacking!
    I am haveing hair loss too, good thing I have a lot of hair! it started last month, so I started drinking protien shakes again and taking biotin. not sure if ...
  3. problem removing stitches

last night I was trying to remove my stitches and one got stuck inside. has this happen to anyone else? will it come out on its own? or do I need to go to the Doctor?
  4. surgery on sunday just a few questions

Hi ya all!
    I am on day two of my pre-op diet. can I drink all the low carb shakes I want?
    What can I bring on the plane as far as protein shakes and water?
    I am more worried about the trip home after surgery, Does Dr Almanza's staff provide you with drinks for the trip home?
    I am so excited! I do start to get really nervous at night but it really help to hear all of your story's on here, very calming. I also am surprised how easy the liquid diet has been, then again ...
  5. fighting the urge

So my surgery is around the corner. I really want to be successful. I joined myfitnesspal and have been trying to pay attention to my body. I have been accountable for everything I put in my mouth, good or bad. I've been paying extra attention to how I feel before and after I eat. It is so hard to know when I have eaten enough, sometimes that feeling does not hit me for like 20minuts after I am done eating. so If I didn't measure my food and make myself stop and wait I would end up overeating. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast