Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Need help and encouragement!

Had the sleeve in May 2012 between that time and the end of November 2012 I lost 80 lbs. Between November and now I fluctuate between a 3-5 lb. loss. While I know that 80 lbs in six months is great; I can't help but be discouraged with the weight loss since. I need to do something to jump start some more weight loss. I would love to loose another 40 pounds but can't seem to get anywhere these past 3 1/2 months.
  2. Here I am, Onderland!!!!!

Went in for the three month post-op today. Things are great. I have lost 57 pounds and am totally now in Onderland! Didn't realize how excited I would really be until it happened. I believe this is the first time in almost twenty years that I have been here; and here I will stay....no vacationing this time....I have moved to Onderland permanently. The population of Onderland has just increased, so move over fellow sleevers and make some room 'cuz I don't plan on leaving...Just moving further ...
  3. Twelve Weeks Out - Scale and Non-scale Victories!

I am officially twelve weeks post surgery today. I only weigh on Tuesday mornings so I don't drive myself crazy. I am down 55 pounds total. Just a smidge from Onderland! That will be a day for rejoicing!

I love non-scale victories just as much as what the scale says these days. My recent victories:
    1) Went out the other day and bought a bike. I haven't ridden one in years, and years. My grandkids and I had a blast going on a bike ride! I even rode my bike in the ...
  4. Very happy camper two months out.

I have to say, I have seen the posts from people having a difficult time with the surgery. I pray for everyone who is suffering.

I am pleased to say that I have had a wonderful journey so far.

In two days it will be two months since the surgery. I am happy with my 43 pound <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">weight loss</a>. In two months I have gone from a size 22 to a size 18! I would never have expected that. I am thankful for ...
  5. Ramblings from a Very happy camper - two months out!

I have to say, I have seen the posts from people having a difficult time with the surgery. I pray for everyone who is suffering.

I am <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">very</a> pleased to say that I have had a wonderful journey so far.

In two days it will be two months since the surgery. I am happy with my 43 pound weight loss. In two months I have gone from a size 22 to a size 18! I would never have expected that. I am thankful ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast