Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

excited&scared

1. Fell off the Wagon

Well here i go!! I havent blogged in a long time. At first it was because I was so busy with life in gerenal and I was doing so well with my weight loss and eating. Then as time went on I didnt blog because I am ashamed of myself.
    So far I have lost 59 pounds. Yes that may be a good amount of weight but to me (and my dr) its not enough. Is it my fault well I can answer that YES!!!My eating habits are going back to the way they use to b and I dont know how to stop it. Everyday I ...
  2. Hiccups???

It is so weird. I havent had the hiccups in the longest time and now all of a sudden i cant get rid of them?? Last night had a small glass of milk and then all of a sudden I got them and couldnt get eid of them for about an hour. Then when I got up this morning they came back and then all of a sudden i just got them again and I havent been drinking anything but water. Has anyone else had this happen.
  3. One month DR appointment.

So I went to my on month Dr. appointment and it went well. Of course his scales are a couple pounds different than mine. But it was later in the day when I went so I'll blame it on water weight lol The good news is I can now eat what I want!! So now I have to figure out my daily diet. I just have to really get my protein in So all in all it wasnt a bad visit. My next goal is to lose another 20/25 by my next appointment
  4. Weird Craving??

Has anyone had a weird craving since surgery? I have been craving cinnamon stuff. Like cinnamon gum, cinnamon candy. I think this is so weird. Has anyone had a weird cravings??
  5. Coconut water

So i have been looking for something besides water all the time? And im also tired of all the packets that go in the water. So tonight i was in the store and saw coconut water my question is.....Is that a big no no for us? i'm just not trying to drink all my calories
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast