View RSS Feed

Mommysoup

1. 5 years and 202lbs GONE!!! Loving life 😍

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F8EB177-85CB-4B56-ABDA-00B98EA83010.jpg 
Views:	682 
Size:	578.5 KB 
ID:	26664
    "The prevalence of class III obesity (body mass index BMI 40+) currently affects 6% of adults in the US, with uncertain impact on the risks of illness and death. Using data gathered for 15 years these groups of individuals see only a 1% success rate of long term weight loss using bypass surgeries."
    I remember 5 years ago reading this and thinking well my BMI IS 67.5 I might be screwed😫😫😫 I prayed like I have never ...
  2. Dear 318lb. Me!!!!

Dear 318 me,
    Thank you isn't enough. Yes, you were sad, unhappy, confused, frustrated, uncomfortable, but you were so brave. Bravery is the only thing I needed!!! As I sit here and reflect the past 4 years I'm so happy that 318lb. me was brave enough to ask for help. To bravely go to another country and get help. I'm so happy that you chose health, you chose you. Even though you were scared that you might not succeed I thank you for taking that leap of faith. If I could go back today and ...
  3. The "Big Person Mentality" never leaves...... And that's ok

My first year out maybe two i would get mad at myself for having thoughts about they way i look and how different i look today compaired to THEN the mistaken identity , or thinking i cant fit into that, or i wonder if i should wear this or that.... I would constantly wish and hope that those thoughts would go away and now today i guess im ok with this...Whyyyyyyyyyyy
    Well my weightloss people cause im an avocate to those that are overweight. I can relate to how they feel. I have several ...
  4. Maintaining?? What is this WORD!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	882 
Size:	295.7 KB 
ID:	21296

I did it!!!! I could jump and down and wiggle, hey maybe a kart-wheel is in order. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! 903 Days = 2 Years, 5 Months, 20 Days
    903 Days = 21,672 Hours
    903 Days = 1,300,320 Minutes
    903 Days = 78,019,200 Seconds
    903 Days = 129 Weeks (exactly)

All of this has been hard work and 100% dedication and I feel AMAZING!!! I truly have enjoyed this weight loss journey and now I'm to another journey. ...
  5. Train as though your an athlete!!! Not just an overweight person needing to lose weight!!!!

I get asked all the time how I have lost ALL my weight, inches and have gained muscle and leaned myself out!! I really have given months of thought about this and I had a friend tell me how well I have been doing and today I told her I train as an athlete. "I AM AN ATHLETE!" When I go to the gym I just don't workout I TRAIN myself to be stronger, endure longer, lift harder, sweat more!!!
    On march 24th 2012 at 280lbs was the day I decided I was going to NEVER going back and ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast