Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Foxie

1. It's been a while... but I've been lurking

Hi All

Well certainly a lot has happened in the last few months since I have posted. My weight is up and down on a daily basis but week to week its dropping. I am now down 32.2kg and it has been 7 months. I have another 11.8kg to go and am hoping it melts before Xmas. Life has been a full on change for me this year. My work has changed, still in the same place but less hours and a life. I am loving seeing my family more and spending more time cooking. It is like I have an OCD cooking ...
  2. Bon Voyage!!!

Well what a week, working until the last minute and I mean that literally. I will be going all night, burning the midnight oil... hey that is what happens in this line of work.

I leave for my cruise at 7.45 with my lovely husband and wonderful children. My eldest turns 16 tomorrow and it was a way we could celebrate my husbands birthday last Wednesday, Jared turning 16, mothers day and my other son turning 11 2 weeks after we get home.

It is our first ever family ...
  3. Interesting Read on Body Mass Index (BMI) and Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR) - Both of which TERRIFIED me

Well I was struggling to think that I could ever weigh the recommended weight to have a healthy BMI.

So I went in search for answers. Not all frames are created equal and recent reports on BMI show that it needs to be considered with other things as well. As a person can be classified within the healthy weight range and be an apple in shape, taking this into consideration with the WHR they are at the highest of risks for diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure etc..
  4. Update Week 11

Well what a journey this has been. All I can say is I wish I had done it sooner.

I am now down to 100kg... 99kg here I come... I can smell it! 20kg gone! That is 39.2% of the excess weight I want to lose.

I have gone from a size 18-22 depending on the store to a 14-18. I was elated when I put on the fancy girlie party dresses I bought 3 years ago because I wanted them as my carrot to get this weight off me. Well they now fit... a little tight but I can do them up! ...
  5. Post OP day 13 - 12 kg gone 39kg to go

Im sooooo excited I realized I have less than 40 kg to go to get to my goal! Excited? Yes! 39 sounds achievable in my head, 51 was a dream!

Next aim is to be 99kg. Don't know how long it will take its 9kg but I can't wait to be less than 100kg

I then will aim to be less than my husband, that will be super exciting. I get he's taller and muscly but it will be an awesome feeling.

Happy happy joy joy to you all xxx
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast