Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

AmyR

1. Bmi

Quote Originally Posted by AmyR View Post
    Just did the BMI calculator and in 120 days my BMI has gone from 51 - morbidly obese to 38.7 - obese. I am not too far away from being just over weight! Sooooo happy. How freakin sad is it that I allow these numbers...weight, BMI, pant size to define me. the lower these numbers the happier I become.
  2. Change the way you think and the rest will fall into place

I have read a lot of posts that comment on drinking sodas and eating foods they shouldn't and then venting about lack of loss.

I have had an eating disorder for over 20 years. In high school I was bulimic to stay a size 8 and be popular. Later I was raped and went into compulsive over eating and binging. I did the binging and COE as a coping mechanism and later realized I was gaining weight and continued to COE as a way to repulse the opposite sex! As time went on I gained close
  3. Wildtree - All Natural Food

So before my surgery I ate anything and everything...right...I would make jokes about foods that had preservatives and say stuff like "I will be well preserved" Since my surgery I decided I was going to live the best possible life and make the best possible choices with food for my family and I. Eating completely healthy and organically, MSG, preservative and additive free was getting very expensive and kinda bland too....especially eating the same things over and over again. Then I