Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Georganne

1. Heading to Mexicali

Today is the day of my new journey and want to thank everyone for all the blogs that kept reminding me that this is the right thing to do and with patience and determination I will be successful. Having alot of anxiety right now but hope to get past it soon. I have one 1/2 hr drive but friend is going with me to hold my hand. I will post as soon as I feel up to it.

Everyone have a fab day!
  2. Surgery Scheduled for Thanksgiving Day - Anyone else?

I am hoping that there is another who is scheduled for Thanksgiving Day and going to MX to Dr. Almanza?? Would love to have a buddy. I live in AZ and only a 3 hr drive for me but choosing not to have anyone go with me due to it being a holiday. Also - it's starting where I can't sleep at night...am i doing the right thing...am I being just lazy...what the heck am i doing (this is elective surgery you know)...feeling overwhelmed?
  3. Sleeved by Dr. Almanza

While reading thru blogs and others "journeys" I see many who have used Dr. Almanza for their surgery. Can those of you who used him give me some feedback and about the hospital? I would appreciate it. His cost is a bit cheaper than the Dr. I have been talking with. Thanks in advance.