Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pixiepal

1. As I approach my one year anniversary

The road has not been easy but it has been worth it!!!!! I have lost 94lbs in 10 months and I feel great. I went to Macy's the other day because I wanted to buy a pair of black pants. I took a size 12 and tried them on and they fit like a glove. Omg. I even shed a tear. I am so greatful for innovation and for this surgery because it has given me a chance to be healthy and to look good again. I want to loose another 20lbs and I'm done.

I would like to have the excess skin removed ...
  2. 8 months in --- getting more and more fabulous.

I am 8 months in and I have lost 84lbs in total. I was 277 and now I am 193. I feel great and I look great too. I had been doing bootcamp as my form of excercise and I find that it is becoming easier to workout with less weight to carry around. I have no regrets and I am thankful for such innovation. Keep on keeping on everybody )
  3. 8 month in

I have lost 60 lbs in 8 months. It has come wil all sorts of challenges but I have no regrets. I feel great. I still need to loose another 25 - 30lbs and I think I will stop there. I have found that I try and focus on food that have nutritional benefits as opposed to just eating anything. Walking and bootcamp have also helped speed things up.
  4. Frustrated

I am 5 months post my gastric sleeve survey and I have lost 50lbs. I burp so much it is so frustrating. My weightless has hit a plateau. I don't lose every week and when my numbers do move it tends to be a large number. Has anyone experienced the same thing?
  5. Its almost time for my surgery

I have done all the ground work and I am just waiting for the day. I have to give myself blood thinner shots fro 7 days before my surgery. I am quite excited that my journey is about to begin