Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Chrispy

1. 3 years ago today

3 years ago today i started my 2 week liquid pre op diet. Today I tried starting a 2 week liquid diet. in 2 weeks i have my 3 year follow up appointment. The lowest i have ever weighed was 151. today i weigh 163. I have to admit that i am worried that i will gain more weight and go back to where i do not want to be. I started at 348, and lost most of my weight within the first 18 months.
    I say i tried to start a 2 week liquid diet because i only made it to dinner time. hopefully ...
  2. Sick

So I just ate a chocolate chip cookie. It's official, they make me sick. Hopefully I will remember next time I think I want one.
  3. Wow

So I was shopping and saw a pair of pants that I liked so I decided to try them on. I took the size I thought I was and was surprised to find out they were too big. I officially bought the smallest size pants I have worn since I was a small child. I was able to buy a size 8. I never thought that would be possible when I started this journey 2 years ago. I still have weight to lose but I am determined to keep fighting the good fight to do it. This is not some quick fix, we did not take the easy ...
  4. 2 years

I had my 2 year follow up appointment yesterday. I have not lost or gained anything in 6 months. I thought that might be the case before I weighed. I can say I was disappointed that there was no loss, but I am trying to focus on the fact that I did not gain, and I know that I can at least maintain. Howeve, with that being said, I still need to lose 15 more pounds. I am trying to get back into the losing mode one step at a time. This week I will focus on getting 64 ozs of water each day. Next week ...
  5. 2years

This week will be my 2 year anniversary of my surgery. I started at 345 and now weigh 155. For some reason I feel like I have not done as much as I should have. I wanted to lose at least 200 by the 2nd year. I have been stuck at the same weight for almost 6 months. I only have between 10 and 15 more to lose. Any ideas on how I can get the motivation and drive back so I can continue on my journey.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast