Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dispatchdiva

1. Mommy Makeover at HMN Hospital in Tijuana

I was originally booked to have my surgery with Dr. Yanez at Hospital Jerusalem on February 8, 2014 in Tijuana. Prior to leaving from my home to come to San DIego I spoke with my patient coordinator and she had advised me that some changes were being made at Hospital Jerusalem since the recent passing of President Andres Betancourt. The surgeons were not wanting to stay there anymore as there were issues that I really don't want to get into because there are 2 sides to every story. I did know ...
  2. 10 months post op with 7 week old baby

I was 10 months post op yesterday and wanted to share that I am down 86.4 lbs as of this morning & my baby girl is doing well at a healthy 9lbs, 15oz!!!

This is something that I shared with another member, thought I would post it so others too can find some comfort if they are going through the same thing:

I don't even know where to begin because the path that I have traveled to get to where I am today has been a very bumpy one.

I started ...
  3. Overdue Update & Big News

It has been a long time since I have checked in with everyone and given everyone an update so I figured it was about time....I haven't forgot about everyone that I have communicated on here and I am so happy to have met so many wonderful people along the way.

Let me start off with the facts. I had my surgery December 8/2011 weighing in at 273.6lbs and today I am 215.4lbs which is a huge accomplishment along with the the 51 inches I have also lost FOREVER!!

December ...
  4. 36 days post op!!

It's been a long time since I updated so here I go!! I am 36 days post op and as of this morning I am down 38lbs....that's exciting!! NONE of my pants fit properly....they are all super saggy in the bottom and look pretty funny but I'm going to wait a bit before I buy new ones.

I've been feeling alright....had some problems keeping anything down but I think I'm almost over that now. It's hard to get used to eating in such small bites. Also find it hard to drink all my water every ...
  5. Surgery Day!!!!

Well it's SURGERY DAY!!! Seems like the days just flew by!! I flew into San Diego with my husband yesterday and on the way over in the shuttle we were with another couple....Joe & Marilyn from Chattanooga. Turns out Joe is here to have the gastric sleeve done too by the same doctor. We are going to all be taking the shuttle back to the airport and then riding to Tijuana together. It was such a coincidence!!

It's 6:00AM here in San Diego in 2 hours we will leave from here to ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast