Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

N2DVN

1. How to take measurements for weight loss transformation

2. Cool progress tracker

Quote Originally Posted by N2DVN View Post
    Another cool item, fitness tracker for Excel: Fitness and weight loss chart for women - Templates - Office.com
    This is what I have been using to track my progress. I have modified it a little to include additional measurements that I wanted to track and added dates. I only weigh once a week and then log it.
  3. Weightloss Progress

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	progress in 8.5 months.JPG 
Views:	387 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	7309 Next week marks my 9 month post op mark and I'm 1 pound short of 100 pounds lost. I had hoped to be farther along by now and it seems like it has taken forever to get here until I look at this tracker. I've come a very long way and am thankful that I did this tracker. This puts things into perspective, at least for me.
  4. Onederland!

Finally, after 8 1/2 months, I have reached onderland! Thank you goes out to everyone who has encouraged and supported me! Ya'll have been awesome!
  5. interesting observation - had to share for the ladies

I've lost 90 pounds post op and have dropped many sizes. Therefore, I have been having to replace or alter most things, pants, shorts, shirts, dresses, bras, rings, swimsuits, etc...everything BUT my panties. Then it hit me, I love the panties that I bought prior to surgery. I went to Ross and had stocked up on some awesome Delta Burke boyshorts. They came in a 2 pack for something like $5.99. They are 10% spandex and, even after 90 pounds, I think that they will last me for at least another 20 ...
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast