Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

N2DVN

1. Ladies - Any Recommendations?

Several of you have recommended not wearing underwire bras post op for a couple of weeks. I haven't worn a bra w/o underwire in 15 years. I cannot stand sports bras and the uni-boobs that they create! Any recommendations?
  2. Is Congress insane?

First, why would Congress state that "pizza" is a veggie?

Second, why would they want to keep pizza on the school lunch menus to help keep the lunches healthy?

School lunches used to be so much healthier in the days before pizza and fries were a daily staple on the menu!

Sorry, had to vent!
  3. ZipFizz?

Has anyone tried ZipFizz? I saw it in Sam's yesterday and was wondering if it is any good and if it is something we can have post-op. I've seen so many posting about not having a lot of energy post-op for a couple of weeks, so, this caught my attention.

From their website:
    "Zipfizz is an all-natural, great tasting energy drink-mix powder
    that delivers a powerful charge of micronutrients to the body's fuel
    system. It contains no ephedra or other artificial ...
  4. Protein (Recipe) Review - Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake :D

Had this today, it was VERY yummy! Tasted like a Reese Cup!

1/2 c skim milk
    1 c ice (or to desired thickness)
    1 scoop Vanilla Matrix*
    1 pack Sugar Free Swiss Miss Chocolate*
    1 TBSP Peanut Butter (which kind you like)
    3 packs Splenda

Blend well.

* NOTE: You can use Chocolate Matrix and instead of the Swiss Miss and Vanilla.
  5. Protein Review - Syntrax Matrix, Orange Cream

Since I absolutely love creamsicles (especially TGIF's), I had hoped for more from the Syntrax Matrix, Orange Cream.

It was very weak on the "orange" taste. I mixed 1 scoop w/ 8 oz of water since we were out of milk. So, I will be trying it w/milk to see if that helps. May also try it mixed with greek yougurt to see if I can come up w/something other than just a shake. (I'll let everyone know how those work out.)

On a good note, it did mix very easily. ...
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast