Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lavendargirl1

1. 2 Men Saved My Life

I have been thinking about the road I have traveled throughout my life. My weight life that is. I have traveled forward and yes backwards, many many times. But I truly owe my current life and my road traveling forward to two men!

1. Dr Aceves:
    You accepted me as I was. Moulded for me a new way of living! Gave me the tools, and the guidance, as well as your hand to stable me as I faltered and found my way through.

2. Dr Bello:
    You took ...
  2. Mommy Makeover

Well, I dun did it! LOL, I went and had my mommy make over on the 22nd of July.
    Dr Bello at Hospital Almatar in Mexicalli, Mexico, is not only a wonderful surgeon but an honest, genuine human being. He met me at the nurses station, walked me thru all my check in and lab work. spent 2 hours in my room the night before going over every little aspect of my expectations and what he saw was needed.
    The next morning he came in and marked me all up, and off we went to surgery. He only ...
  3. Transformations

I have been weeding out, giving away and or throwing away old clothes and such that I no longer need in my life.
    In doing so I decided to put together a picture colage of me and my transformation.
    All I can say is HOLY COW!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facesofLoni.JPG 
Views:	752 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	3547  
  4. Christmas Shopping-Food Courts

Went down to the Charleston Outlets here in Las Vegas to do a little Christmas shopping today. I (we) were getting a little hungry so I thought, hmm the food court should have something I can have.
    We went in and there was a vendor kind of like Panda Express, so I thought Mandarin Chicken, no sauce. Well I thought wrong, I have never had so much pain as I did today, nor come as close to throwing up as I did today.
    Man I never want to experiance that again!
  5. Walking-Swimming-Lifting Weights

Today for the first time in I can't remember when I was able to walk 5 miles without being winded. I was also able to out stride my hubby for the first time ever. Wahooo, what a liberating feeling. It felt so good to that exercise in and breath clean crisp air.
    Exercise on a reagular basis has always been a problem for me. Not that I don't have time, I just don't make the time.
    My goal this year is to walk 3 days a week and swim at the gym while it is cold and then in my pool come ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast