Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Grammieof4

1. Pain in left shoulder!!

Has anyone on here ever experienced the gas settling into the shoulder? I woke with it like that yesterday and it is still there today. At first I thought it was a muscle strain from getting in those hospital beds and pulling myself up. But I really think it is the gas settling there because if I hold my arm and take a deep breath it doesn’t hurt but if I take one without holding it it is excruciating. Anyone have any ideas? I don’t know if I can go another day like this!!
  2. Feeling better everyday!

I am three days post op and am doing better than I thought I would. I have little to no pain in the incision sites and the gas is finally going away. However I must have messed my shoulder up trying to pull myself up in that hospital bed. At first I thought it was gas but I really think I stressed the muscle. Ice and heat help . But all in all I am doing good.
  3. Surgery Day!!!

Well the day is finally here! I am so excited but yet a little nervous. This is the day I have been working towards for six months. Can anyone give me advice for the next few days? I would appreciate the thoughts and prayers these coming days.