Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SarahJane

1. Before and after

2010=200lbs and now 2013=130lbs!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4859 
Size:	219.8 KB 
ID:	12208  
  2. Only 20 pounds away from my goal!

Super excited to see I hit my 160 mark today! I was a maid of honor for my friends wedding this weekend, and it felt so nice to know I didn't look like a whale in my dress. Lol anyone know of a workout I can do to make my sides To tone up? Thank you!
  3. Almost 4 months out and 40 pounds gone!

Hello,
    So I'm almost 4 months out and 40 pounds lost so far! It's doesn't seem to me like such a huge loss, but it must be bc when people see me now they comment on it so I guess you can tell LOL. I'm sure some people know what I'm talking about.
    I started taking bioton vitamins the last couple of weeks bc of hair loss. I can't really tell if its helping or not :-/Maybe it will kick in soon, if not I guess I will be getting a wig.
    My next comment is on my tolerance to alcohol! ...
  4. Down to 170

I'm at 170, size 14 in pants I'm almost at my goal of 150 by February! I need to step up my workout so that I can get this off quicker but dang sometimes Im lazy lol I need advice from ppl that started at 200, how long did it take you to lose down to 150?
  5. Help!!! I'm losing my hair!

So I'm almost 3 months out and I'm losing my hair like CRAZY! I haven't been drink protein shakes. Is this the price I pay??? What can I do? Please help also I haven't had a cycle the last 2 months. dr said its do to weight loss but I've only lost 35 lbs. thanks for the help
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast