Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 6 month NSV

I am almost 6 months out from my surgery. I had a weight and NSV over easter weekend. I have been really feeling down. I think I have been in some stall for like a month. I didn't really get them in the beginning and then at 3 months its takes forever to lose any weight. I do notice I am losing inches. I just keep going and try not to let the scale affect me too much.

The weekend before easter I was away traveling for work. First victory was the seat belt on the plane. I ...
  2. 4 Months Post Op

I had my 4 month checkup today. All seemed good still waiting on some labs. I met my first small goal. I wanted to be less than 240 lbs. when I went for my 4 month checkup. I weighed in at 236 lbs. I was very happy. I do think my weight loss is slower but I am happy with it. I would like it to come off tomorrow, but it took me years to get the way I was before surgery. My doctor seems good with my progress. I really haven’t been exercising much. I am still having issues with getting the ...
  3. 1 month Anniversary

I finally made it to one month. I am down 30lbs since my surgery. I am very happy with my progress. I have not been exercising. I do allot of running around the office at work. I try to take the stairs when possible. I get to start soft regular foods in 4 days. This pureed food is not for me. I think you become so accustomed to chewing. I guess it would be ok if I was baby or had not teeth.

I haven't really had much issues. I think getting in the water has been a big issues ...
  4. 8 Days Post Op

I am now 8 Days Post Op and down 18 lbs. since pre-op diet. I wanted to write a little about my surgery experience. I am an ex bandster and going into this surgery thinking after I had the band this surgery would be a walk in the park. I am here to definitely tell you that it was not that for me. After the surgery, I was so sick from the anesthesia. Then I had the nurse from hell or she didn't know what she was doing. I am here to tell if the stuff they are putting in your IV is not suppose ...
  5. 5 Days and Counting

The last time posted, I was starving on this pre-op diet. The hunger has subsided but not gone completely. I have figured out if I stay on a regular schedule for my 4 shakes than I am full and not as hungry and can fill in those in between with jello and popiscles. Which I am have forgot that I like them. I am down 9lbs in a week not too bad. I did cheat yesterday thinking that havin a few veggies and some home bad non fat dip. But that was a big mistake my stomach cramped so bad from having ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast