Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Glad to hear your home doing okay!
    Glad you are home -- healing happens best there. Walk walk walk. Sip Sip Sip. Protein! Be gentle with yourself and let your body rest when it hollers at you!
    Glad to hear that all went ok with your surgery. You are on your way to a new exciting life :-)
    Walk as much as you can and keep on sipping that water. You will be more tired than usual so be kind to yourself. Every day it will get better. Best wishes to you.
    Hi all,
    thanks for your kind words and support. Yes I did make it Tijuana finally and surgery went as scheduled for 10-4-18. Am home now (and happy to have wifi) and trying to be patient with my recovery. Gas pains are still pretty horrible and every sip makes me wince. Am hopeful that from reading others' posts that in another two weeks those pains will go away and eating soft pureed foods will be less painful (I'm still doing the post-op liquid diet now and am bored to death with broth!). Today is my first day back at work and am trying to take it easy but definitely am aware that I don't have my normal energy (which I'm sure is diet related).
    Anyway, just wanted to say thanks again. I will report back as I start seeing results and can "eat" some real food! Take care all.
    Hoping recovery is going smashingly!
    Hope you had a great surgery and are recovering well.
    Hoping you got there and have had your surgery. Good luck!
    Hi there.
    I hope all went well with your flight. Delays are sooooo boring aren't they.
    Sending you all good wishes for your surgery. :-)